Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 16, 2014

Sunshine & Lemonade Party

Here is everything from Susie's Sunshine and Lemonade party:

I ordered her invites from this etsy shop: ETSY

I used mason jars for adults and cups for the kids. I found the cups and tablecloth at Target! Perfect!

I made strawberry lemonade and sparkling pineapple lemonade.

I was so excited to display her month pictures. I also displayed her quilt square (even though it's still round). I'll do a separate post on it.
Our friend Lynsey made the smash cake and cupcakes. SO adorable!


I served popcorn (or cop-orn as Emmett called it) in cute paper cones, strawberry lemonade cookies, carrots and ranch, and fruit kabobs.

I loved the mason jars. I found the lids on ebay.

The front door (Thanks mom!)

Her chair was all prettied up too. She had a blast!







No comments:

Post a Comment