Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Projects

I've been in baby mode - it's been busy, especially this last week since I'm done with school. This is all going very slow because I'm moving slow (imagine that) and Cam has to work (poor guy!) and I have a little helper named E who doesn't actually help much!

Here's everything I've gotten done since finishing work last Friday:

- Car Seat Cover
- 2 Baby Blankets
- Crib Skirt
- Pillow for baby room
- 2 coats of stain on E's twin bed
- Cleaning and moving stuff off the carpet to get it cleaned
- Taping and prepping the baby room to be painted

I'll be adding pictures as I finish stuff. Some is done but I can't take pictures yet (the car seat cover is done, but the car seat is in the attic. Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment