Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Craft Shopping

I always groan when I have to buy something for a craft or sewing project... it means driving to Winston-Salem, and battling traffic to get to Michael's or JoAnn's. Now that I have two kids, I almost gave up on a project and bought the end product on etsy. But, I hate doing that knowing that I can make it so much cheaper and I can make it exactly how I want it. So, I loaded both kids up and took a deep breath and headed out. I went to 4 stores and Susie stayed asleep the whole time. Emmett had to walk along the stroller or cart, and he didn't get into stuff at the stores! I try not to bribe too much, but he totally got a prize. In JoAnn's, he seriously held onto the cart the whole time!! I was amazed. Thank you kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment