Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 26, 2013

Crib Skirt and Bumper Pad

I've had these both done for a long time, I just needed to take pictures. The baby room doesn't have the best lighting, so excuse the photos. The in-progress photos are from my phone, so the same warning applies!

For the crib skirt, I sort of used the tutorial here, but I made some changes. I only have 2 ruffles, and I just sort of pinned and made my ruffles as I sewed. I'm happy with how it turned out!




For the bumper pad, I couldn't find anything in the stores that matched, and I wasn't about to start sewing all those ties and make one myself. On pinterest, I saw an idea to take a plain white bumper from Ikea and add fabric to it. Brilliant. I still had scraps from my quilt, so I made some more trapezoids and just sewed them right onto the bumper. Quick, easy, and colorful!






No comments:

Post a Comment