Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bulletin Board Frames

Last summer, I went to Goodwill looking for frames for some type of gallery wall in E's room. I walked in and found 4 frames that fit pretty well together. What are the chances in one trip?? They sat in his closet for a year, and now that we've moved the baby stuff out of his room he needed something on the wall. I decided to make little bulletin boards using cork (bought in a big roll). I painted the frames and put in the cork. Cam had to help me glue down the cork so it wouldn't roll back up (my fault for buying it a year ago). He also helped me hang them on the wall. I like them, except for the fact that the cork isn't very deep so the pins are hard to put on. As long as E doesn't mess with them, we're good!


No comments:

Post a Comment