Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Flower Wall Hooks

This project made me so happy, because I was able to use up some things from my craft closet! I had all the materials for this project, except for the white hooks. The flowers I picked up a long time ago, and I used scraps of fabric and paint I already had.

First, I painted the flowers. Then I cut squares of fabric and ironed on some interfacing so that the fabric would be easier to cut. Then, I used the template, traced the flowers, and cut them out. I pulled the interfacing off and used a light coat of mod podge to glue the fabric inside the flowers. Then, with the help of my handy husband, we drilled some holes through the flowers and put them into the wall. (He would want me to add that he used sheet rock anchors on one hole for each hook.)

I love how they turned out, and I am so glad to finally have a place to hang her towel!





No comments:

Post a Comment